Throughout the month of March, COMET is bringing you B movies on their A game. We’re dedicating an entire month to the best of the best, or in many cases, the best of the worst, and we want your help in crowning one movie as THE GREATEST B-MOVIE OF ALL TIME.
This is March Movie Badness – 16 of the strangest, most cult-tastic, and most joyously weird movies ever made, battling it out to win your heart. Pick a champion, and in the process, you could end up winning something for yourself.
Here’s how it works:
- – Check out the scouting reports for each of our competitors in the four regions below
- – Each week, use our bracket to vote for which movies you want to see progress to the next round
- – The B-Movie champ will be crowned at the end of the month
- – 10 lucky voters will win an exclusive COMET prize pack
- – Watch over 30 different classic B-Movies on COMET throughout March
Region 1 – Not So Safe Space
When the aliens from these films come calling, it’s clear that humanity is toast — but which of these outer space freaks would come out on top in a four-way intergalactic battle amongst themselves?
1. The Beast With a Million Eyes
2. Planet of the Vampires
3. Without Warning
4. Destination Moon
Region 2 – Monsters So Bad, It’s Scary
Vegetable-loving goblins, grotesque babies, and other oddball creatures duke it out to determine once and for all which of them is the baddest beast on the block.
1. It’s Alive!
2. The Beast Within
3. Monster From the Surf
4. Troll 2
Region 3 – Really Weird Science
When man plays God, no one wins. However, one of the twisted experiments in these four films deserves to go home a champion.
1. The Island of Dr. Moreau
4. The Twonky
Region 4 – Hell Hath No Fury
A satanic cobra, a demonic drawing come to life, and other murderous miscreants face-off to see who is the most delightfully sinful.
1. Jaws of Satan
2. Premature Burial
3. Cellar Dweller
4. Theater of Blood